Consent for the processing of Personal Data
MARAChain S.L. is responsible for the treatment of personal data of the user and informs you that these data will be treated in accordance with the provisions in the regulations in force on personal data protection, Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016 (GDPR) and the Organic Law (ES) 15/1999 of December 13 (LOPD), for which the following treatment information is provided:
- End of treatment: maintain a business relationship and send communications about our products and services.
- Data conservation criteria: they will be kept while there is a mutual interest to maintain the end of the treatment and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, they will be eliminated with adequate security measures to guarantee the pseudonymization of the data or the total destruction of the same.
- Data communication: The data will not be communicated to any recipient.
- Rights that assist the User:
- Right to withdraw consent at any time.
- Right of access, rectification and deletion of your data and the limitation or opposition to your treatment.
- Right to file a claim with the Control Authority (agpd.es) if it considers that the treatment does not comply with current regulations.
You can exercise the aforementioned rights by sending a communication to the e-mail address for this purpose that can be found in the Terms & Conditions section.